Friday, January 28, 2011

I JINXED MYSELF PART#2

Have you ever had dreams so real and it turns out to be true? I have many times. Especially during big change in my life. All things can be worst. I guess I could be dead or whatever. In life, we make friends, friends that become closer friends, and friends that become best friends. (Meaning people you will never fucked over.) And we love to hurt to feel pain. let’s just say it’s a good thing I only wasted one year of my life with someone I thought I knew "oh so well"... I guess I always knew the day would come. But just refused to give up on the idea that it would work. And growing up that’s what I was taught. You work hard, and you will succeed. But sometimes, truth is uglier than we all think. Not only that, I hate getting screw over by people I consider close. This is a big hit... sometimes I don't even want to get up anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment